Saturday, July 4, 2009

I totally suck!!


Oh my goodness! I really suck! My dear friend myklia (Jeanette) sent me a FABULOUS surprise in my last package from the TSS (Traveling Scarf Swap) on craftster. Some gorgeous yarn. It is 154 yards of Hand Dyed, 100% pima cotton. Gorgeous, squishy and soft. And the color is not true in either of these pictures! (I suck!) It is not pastelie like the first one but a lot more saturated then the second. If you ever happen along 'Araucania' brand pima cotton yarn, give it a squeeze.

I was going to make myself a hat with it, but alas, my knitting is too tight and this yarn was not meant to be my hat. Well, at least not the pattern that I was considering. I am open to suggestions!



2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time capturing colors in photographs well too. It is much prettier in person. I am glad you like the squishy softness. This is why I LOVE cotton yarn (though alpaca isn't bad either ;-)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to post photos of this one. I am going to try knitting an artichoke with this. odd, i know...

    ReplyDelete