- Alpaca. This is a very serious allergy for me. I cannot have anything with any amount of alpaca fibers in it.
- Nickle. I am allergic to most metals but nickle being the usual trigger of reactions. I have been known to have problems with sterling silver and stainless steel too. Because of these allergies, I rarely wear jewelery even if it is beaded because I just never got into the routine of doing so.
- Not allergies but bothersome just the same: Cigarette smoke and synthetic fragrances. These can trigger migraines.
- LOVE: Olive, eggplant, rust, mustard, jewel tones and I LOVE browns. I wear a lot of earth and rich jewel tones.
- PASS: I am not a fan of pastels. Especially pink. I like to say that I am allergic to pink. ;-)
Supplies are always a safe bet for me.
- I am currently obsessed with anything relating to felt. So, craft felt be it wool or synthetic, wool yarn for fulling, roving for needle felting would all be welcome with open arms.
- Yarn: I am a yarnie and will always be a yarnie. I find myself using more wool these days but would welcome almost any blend except fun fur types or alpaca blends of course.
- Sizzix dies: I recently purchased a sizzix bigkick machine and would love it if anyone has any dies to share.
- Paper: This ties in with the above information. Any scrapbooking paper.